We can’t wait to see you again
Things are going to look and feel different when we see you again. Our commitment to you hasn’t changed at all, it has only become even more essential. We are here to provide time and space for self care. Allow yourself to relax in a quiet, safe space. Let our touch calm you, let our service lift your spirit, and bring your new energy out into the world. You will still look and feel beautiful. 💗
We are opening on June 5th, you can now schedule appointments. Here is what has changed for us, so far, and what we will ask of you. These boundaries have been created to ensure we remain safe, so that we may continue to connect with you all on a regular basis moving forward.
- A 2-meter distance has been created between styling stations & a barrier has been implemented between shampoo sinks.
- Please message our salon page upon arrival and wait until your stylist invites you in to the salon.
- Pre-screening of COVID-19 symptoms required for all clients and staff prior to entry into salon. Your appointment will be rescheduled if you have any symptoms. The Canadian COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool can be found here: https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Only guests receiving services will be able to enter our space.
- Please come with clean, dry hair
- Use provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entry.
- Both client and stylist are required to wear masks for the entire service, without removing at any point while inside the salon. Please bring your own mask. If having a color service, be aware your mask will get color in it. If you do not bring a mask, we have disposable masks available.
- No food or beverage will be permitted in the salon.
- Waiting area, magazines and all non-essential items have been removed.
- Please allow your stylist to gather your retail purchase for you.
- There will be a 15 min gap between clients to accommodate stations, sinks & tools to be properly sanitized between each client.
- Stylists will be hand washing before and after each client, upon arriving at salon & after handling any items.
- We are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
- Please call the salon, message our salon page, or salon Instagram to make an appointment. For retail-only sales, contact us to arrange curb side delivery.
We have all upgraded our infection control credentials and are ready to proceed cautiously. We encourage everyone to keep our environment quiet, calm, and gentle as we re enter under these new circumstances. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Sign-up to stay up to date with all of the new and exciting things happening at the salon!
Please answer the COVID-19 Safety Questions if you are planning on booking an appointment with us, they are required before we can confirm your booking.